MMOMinion

Full Version: Game crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
game started crashing about 2 hours before now . so i logged into FF14 and when i ran Minion app FF14 crashed ? i thout might be a fluke so i closed the bot app and ran FF14 again waited till character logged in then went to different towns did some crafting and it dint crash so i started the minion app and then game crashed again.
can anyone tell me if FF14 had patch in for the App?

:windows 10
eset nod32
C:\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe
malwarebyte
no recording
running admin
using attach
lattys 1-50
sebbs full class
I was about to post this but I'll just tag along. Right before it crashes console with a screen full of the same errors pops up and says something about mapID and move to position then crashes sadly I can't read it in time because it closes so fast.
(04-13-2016, 06:05 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]close minionapp itself, then ffxiv won't be closed down on crashing.
send me a screenshot of the error in the console spam please

This one wasn't spam but I did as you asked it happened when bot teleported using sebbs gathering add on
(04-13-2016, 12:45 PM)Moogle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 06:05 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]close minionapp itself, then ffxiv won't be closed down on crashing.
send me a screenshot of the error in the console spam please

This one wasn't spam but I did as you asked it happened when bot teleported using sebbs gathering add on

Also to clear things up it will happen even if the bot is not enabled but if rebooted it finds the mesh and continues
(04-13-2016, 02:32 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]can you monitor your memory usage of that ffxiv.exe process ? check how high it goes until it crashes ? I just want to make sure it is not that "out of memory"

I went ahead and gave that a shot. Everytime I teleported it slowly built up to around 1063.7mb before it crashed. Console opens on its own even when its closed to give an error.
It's doing the error spam thing bot is disabled here's a picture
(04-13-2016, 04:45 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]1063 is still totally peachy. above 1450 is some magic border.

Can you list which areas/maps you are switching inbetween?

Just switching between drav forelands and azysla till it produced the error
Pages: 1 2