MMOMinion

Full Version: Attaching Bot Crashes Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been having a really difficult time attaching the MMOMinion Bot to the game lately. 

Usually takes three or four tries, but eventually it'll work. Until then it crashes my game. 

Usually there are no errors. No pop ups. Nothing in the log window. 

Any advice?
(04-13-2016, 05:13 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]let's do the usual thing:
Follow the install guide: http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
Please make a HelpTicket http://www.mmominion.com/tickets.php
What Windows version are you running ?
What Antivirus are you running ?
You manually attach the bot to the game ?
You are NOT trying to attach to the DX11 version of ffxiv/gw2 ?
Please make a screenshot of your "Installed Programs and Features" , so we can see if you run programs that cause crashes.
Also post here the last page of both files : C:\Minionapp\log.txt  and minionlauncherinfo.txt in there.

I followed the install guide when I installed the app. 
I'll make the ticket later.
Windows 7 Professional
No Antivirus (Minus Windows Defender)  (I also checked to see if the app was black listed)
The settings suggest automatically attaching, but I feel like I'm manually attaching.
I have more programs and features than can fit on several screenshots. I will add however that this bot has been running perfectly fine for almost a month. The only thing I've downloaded in the last day is Dark Souls 3.

Finally, I've attached the last couple of log dumps for the last few times I've tried.
(04-13-2016, 07:20 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]And that's why I said use a helpticekt , instead of posting your keycodes and forum password here in public;) , go change your forum password now and then also in the bots you wanna start.

Windows 7 - NEEDS to have MSE antivirus installed, having the old defender does not work
Windows 7 also needs to be updated to hte latest version available

the rest looks ok to me on the logs you posted

Weird, I could have sworn I was careful not to post sensitive information. But I must have fucked up some how. I'll try the MSE thing when I get home. But my computer is up to date. 

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll post back in a few hours.
(04-13-2016, 07:20 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]And that's why I said use a helpticekt , instead of posting your keycodes and forum password here in public;) , go change your forum password now and then also in the bots you wanna start.

Windows 7 - NEEDS to have MSE antivirus installed, having the old defender does not work
Windows 7 also needs to be updated to hte latest version available

the rest looks ok to me on the logs you posted

Just reviewed the images I attached and no sensitive information was included. So... I'm not really sure where you got that. 

Updated to MSE and bot attached on the first try. If things go well, I'll update in a day or two. Thanks for the assistance.