MMOMinion

Full Version: navigation errors since recent updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm seeing random navigation problems since the latest updates.  Specifically, when trying to gather adamantite ores at Azys Lla, it will fly under the adamantite ore island and just get stuck there.  Also saw an issue at Coerthas Western Highlands (Falcon's Nest port) where it would spit out errors and not even start to move.  Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
having this problem as well
[Image: 6a5c8abfb3.jpg]
minion.dat updated again today and i'm still experiencing this issue
Was able to get around it with the old dat file but now patch came through I cant use it so back to broken nav :c Hopefully it gets looked into soon. Sucks not being able to use it there.
Encountered another problem with navigation in Azys Lla: when going from the Aethryte to the southwest corner of the map, it gets stuck in the sky mid-way and just stays there. If you need me to get the actual console log and post it, I can do that.
i spoke to fx about it yesterday and he will be reverting the cube changes to fix the issues for now at least.

not sure when it will be updated
after today's update i'm still getting the random flying.. it zoned in at 10:55 and flew around until about 11:40 and then went to nodes. console picture from the start:
[Image: 5d874031ab.jpg]

stalled under the island, major fps drop until the bot is stopped
[Image: 60f42e48a7.jpg]
After the update, the pathing is technically working but it is behaving very oddly. It goes under the island again then flies all the way east then flies back to the island (for adamantite ores). It's seems to treat each island as a node of a graph and follows the tree rather than free flying directly to the correct destination. I'm seeing a similar behavior in other zones as well, where it flies and almost lands somewhere else before continuing on.
Any progress on this yet? Haven't seen anything about it in awhile and still having the navigation issues making it unusable for gathering in particular. Haven't really noticed the issue much in other modes mainly moving to gathering points.
(04-18-2016, 12:42 AM)minion2551 Wrote: [ -> ]Encountered another problem with navigation in Azys Lla:  when going from the Aethryte to the southwest corner of the map, it gets stuck in the sky mid-way and just stays there.  If you need me to get the actual console log and post it, I can do that.

Here is the error message that repeats while being stuck in the middle of the map as I described previously:

[Image: EcW7SnJ.jpg]
Pages: 1 2