MMOMinion

Full Version: bot does not auto start after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so when i start the program i go to advanced settings. I check tabs "auto start" and "auto attach" however when the game starts i have to manually click start for the bot to run. i didn't have to do that before the update is there another setting i am not applying?
ffxiv the game is force update upon login, so does minion not know when game updates? not sure the process behind the login system minion uses
4/14 7:10pm pst nevermind i figured my mistake i have to click auto start bot then go to the M icon settings and save the profile settings to get it to run thanks guys

4/14/2016 7:pm
okay so let me clarify

when i was using the old lua the minion app would open start ffxiv.exe login and auto start the last profile i was using wether it be quest/grind/assist/ it would just auto start.

forward about two weeks i updated minionapp to new lua and when i launched the minionapp it still auto opens ffxiv.exe and logs in but wont auto start the last profile i was using how can i get it to auto run like before.

reason i want that is because from time to time ffxiv closes i guess wifi disconnects and when the game re starts it auto loads but leaves my bot just standing their for hours till i get home from work until i manually press start / stop
The AutoStart option that you're looking for is found on the Advanced Settings on the in-game UI, in one of the top 2 dropdown menus.