MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist for Feast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried using assist for feast with the DoW/DoM profiles from the forums? How good are they? Are they using pvp skills well?

Leaning towards MCH because its pretty OP with pvp skills and need some feedback.
Its insane, i can hit top dmg as a nin almost every time with the easynin profile assist on. I didnt think it would help me much other then reduce my adreneline rush i get running matches and let me relax a bit, cause i have my pvp "human" skills down damn good.

It does take some self skill manager editing for cross class abilities and pvp, etc but jeezus its great, especially if you enable auto face in the bot.
None of my pvp skills were going off originally, 30 minutes of testing/editing/adding them manually to the forum profiles in skill manager while hitting a training dummy was a quick and well worth it scenario. If you get it to click, trust me its worth the frustration.

Whats more insane about that is yoshi Ps last letter specifically stated nin and drk are too weak in pvp and are getting updates, couldve fooled me.

My rotations were great without assist but positionals are damn near impossible in pvp. Not anymore. I cant go without it now.
The biggest helper from this is sometimes it seems to bypass gcd timers caused by internet lag, idk how this bot does that, but it crunches way more dps out then a human could in my opinion. Not by cheating but by somehow forcing the game and server to say fuck you i have 0 lag and 0 ping 100% of the time. Didnt notice this til i tried assist in pvp.

Far as when i do get out damaged, its only been by a hair from blms maybe 7-8 times out of 100, or a mch by a decent amount "if" the mch is damn good/assist too, 25-30 times out of 100. MCHs seem to be the only job i can team up with and take down enemies consistently under 30 seconds each even with an ace or botted healer on the enemy team. Any other jobs with me we struggle burning ppl down that fast if the other group is extremely good. Bot Mch+bot ninja though, shits over with a little fine tuning your skill manager.
(Obviously shitloads faster then 30 seconds with a normal subpar or dead healer) Be sure to have the tank stun lock the healer and its game over for enemy dps if you find yourself a good dps partner.

In my opinion mch is probably the best thing for pvp if you have assist setup good, followed by nin (blm tie if botting also maybe) > then blm (without assist) > mnk > smn

Alot would argue mnk > nin and id agree. But my wife uses assist in feast as mnk, so when botting, nin somehow tops it but not much.
Not of feast, but what I just got out of from seize for example.
[Image: gujVVV7.jpg]