MMOMinion

Full Version: Collectable Rotation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a collectable profile that uses this rotation. [Image: oEWmuO]

Or at a minimum guarantees 500+ collectability.
one of the gathering default files

i forget which..

possibly gather_aetherial. just have a look through them
(04-19-2016, 03:34 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]one of the gathering default files

i forget which..

possibly gather_aetherial. just have a look through them

I didnt see that profile in my skillmanager dropdown as a default. However I noticed its in your dropbox link "Aetherial_Gathering". Ill give it a whirl and report.
just checked my file tbat should be the rotation your after.
(04-19-2016, 03:49 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]just checked my file tbat should be the rotation your after.

Exactly what I was lookign for. Thanks
Hi Sebb, the rotation is not correct, for the uppest route (2 procs), it doesn't trigger second time single mind, thus, only 1 collect.
was made prior to gathering changes. may look at again at some point
(04-20-2016, 02:20 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]was made  prior to gathering changes. may look at again at some point

Also looking for this rotation, any updates?

Thx in advance.
(07-19-2016, 09:43 PM)Swysh901 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2016, 02:20 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]was made  prior to gathering changes. may look at again at some point

Thx in advance.

Have you tried Tek's skill profile from this gathering post? http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16268.html
(07-19-2016, 11:14 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2016, 09:43 PM)Swysh901 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx in advance.

Have you tried Tek's skill profile from this gathering post? http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16268.html

Thanks, gonna try this out!