MMOMinion

Full Version: 50-60 what should I get from Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I saw the 30-60 Pack but since I stopped with 50 and done the 2.55 Story. So should I get the 30-60 Pack or what I need? It feels, that I need a Class on 60 first with all Story done.

SInce it say it require some flying and / or Teleport Hack?
you need latty his hw quest pack for all the hw related story/sidequests, and not cover job related quests.

Sebbs his 30-60 classpack only does job/class related quests for DoW/DoM, and not cover story/sidequests.

You can either do quests using flying and or telehack in hw areas, however before you can fly in a zone you gotta unlock it for that zone collecting the currents.
Is it possible to start first with 30-60 I saw the one requires TP Hack so is the Hack included and "save" to use if no one is in Party or is it very obivios that some report you. Otherwise I can simply unlock Fly for the one Quest on 58.
30-60 will just grind and do job/class quests at job levels 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60. if you have not done the 30-50 job quests. if you have 1-50 class pack it will only be the last set 50-60.

for telehack, you have to enable telehack yourself in the bot to use it. but telehack is far from save.
So should I maybe finish 60 first with the 50-60 Pack Story / Side Quest? If I just want Story and save Side Quest for an alt, does he grind between story? (Since I guess it have some requirements)

Currently I use 30-60 works fine, dunno how long it take for 60 but I guess a few days :D
you can set latty to do main story, side quests, or both.