MMOMinion

Full Version: minion wont launch game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
game will not launch the launcher keeps saying incorrect game-version please update game and / or wait for a bot update.

Note: not sure if this would mean anything but i did install 3dsmax like 2 days before this started happening and never re-booted, also since the problem has started things I've tried are un-installing/re-installing minion and also tried checking my windows events for what was causing the crashes/not boot ups, cause at first before trying to re-install the 2013+2015 packages in the minion folder it wouldn't even allow me to start up minion.

Is there anywhere in the registry i should be cleaning?

Edit: since the issue i've also checked firewall settings and also i've tried launching ffxiv manually to see if that was the kick it needed.

Edit 2: So it was the system restore that i did that somehow fucked up my game files somewhere along the line, what i ended up having to da was delete files in the ffxiv folder untill it forced my ffxiv launcher to do and update, which in turn got all the file back in order and minion was never to blame, just my stupidity in doing a system restore because minion wasn't working, but re-installing all the c++ redist. did end up helping because inital problem was that minion wasn't starting up at all.

GLAD TO SAY ALL IS NORMAL AGAIN except the fact that i basically deleted everything new i was working on.