MMOMinion

Full Version: Store bought profiles are not displaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[*]* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows dafault antivirus
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C://MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? No
*Are you running any Bot addons?  Its the addons that wont display

When I go to select profiles for store bought gathering 60 classes or quest packs, etc. nothing displays at all.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but these profiles are still not available to see.
You reloaded (ctrl+L) the bot after downloading/installing the profiles?
(04-27-2016, 10:35 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]You reloaded (ctrl+L) the bot after downloading/installing the profiles?

Yes,  I previously unattached the bot and restarted and reattached it with no change.  Just tried your method as well with no change.  Sebbs responded to me earlier saying that he hasnt updated his profiles in 24 hours and since I havent made any changes to my comp or set up (i.e. installing any software, changing locations or permissions, etc.) I would think this is related to the recent Minion App update.  If I could get some further insight on how to fix or if I can provide any further details to assist on what the issue may be I would appreciate it.
(04-28-2016, 05:37 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall and reinstall the store addon through the store ?

Sorry, rereading my first post I see I wasn't very clear.  I did try this and it still didn't get these profiles to display.  I just went ahead and finished completely uninstalling Minion App and reinstalling it and then reinstalling profiles through store add-ons and now they are displaying :D

Appreciate the assistance and please feel free to close the thread as problem is solved.