MMOMinion

Full Version: New Issue after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated the bot console is spamming this 

13:57:7> D = "[SwitchClass]: Checking autoequip."
13:57:7> D = "[SwitchClass]: Autoequip had no work to do, increment the counter."
13:57:7> D = "[SwitchClass]: Autoequip had no work to do, increment the counter."
13:57:8> D = "[SwitchClass]: Autoequip had no work to do, increment the counter."
13:57:8> D = "[SwitchClass]: Checking autoequip."
13:57:8> D = "[SwitchClass]: Completing task."
13:57:8> D = "[e_walktopos]: Path generated by MoveTo with [63] points. [93,49.8,-196] to [-128.1,45.6,351.6]"
13:57:8> D = "[SwitchClass]: Autoequip had no work to do, increment the counter."
13:57:9> D = "[SwitchClass]: Checking autoequip."
13:57:9> D = "[SwitchClass]: Autoequip had no work to do, increment the counter."
13:57:9> D = "[SwitchClass]: Checking autoequip."
13:57:9> D = "[SwitchClass]: Completing task."

I have Bot Mode = Quest Profiole = Dual gathering which is sebbs addon.

Bot is completely unusable at the moment and as soon as it is activated it gets very "laggy" and moves one step and freezes then moves another step and freezes. 

I tried going to advance settings and turn off Auto-Equip but it still spams that message.
same issue here
so i am having similar issues but it seems to be only when flying
Same issue here.

In my case I noticed it happens on profiles that changes classes automatically. If I manually change to the correct class for the task, the bot works normally ... until it needs to change classes again.
(05-02-2016, 03:32 PM)smsp Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here.

In my case I noticed it happens on profiles that changes classes automatically. If I manually change to the correct class for the task, the bot works normally ... until it needs to change classes again.

Also having this issue, +1.