MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Window Just Closes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, since yesterday I am having a issues where the FFXIV window will just close. No error, no warning, just closes. It happens intermittently, and today it seems to be happening more. I have checked my internet at the time and there didn't seem to be any issues. I have tried to login without minion, and I run for several hours with no issue.

What could cause the screen to just close, as if I clicked the stop button? Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!
minion closing ffxiv usually only happens when

- key expires while running
- you losing connection
- game crashes i think (some weird (1) error)

other then that i dont know but if you close MINIONAPP i believe it will not force close the game window.
Thanks for the reply, don't think it is any of those though. I can play the game without minion attached, and I don't notice any connection issues or errors with the game. I have rebooted a few times, looked for updates but it still seems to be happening.

Scratching my head as to what the problem could be. My keycode did expire today, but I was having it since yesterday, and I have loaded a new keycode and it is still happening.
@fire they are/were having it happen before the key expired tho
I'm not getting this also as soon as i click to launch MMOM Window's just closes it down :'( i have Uninstalled it and followed the guide and it still happens Running windows 10
Nope soon as i click to launch icon Windows just shut's it down

Thanks FX deleting the app data has fixed the issue >.< thanks for the quick reply ill go and close the ticket