MMOMinion

Full Version: Grinding mode and fate problem/question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about using the Grind mode to kill just 1 type of mob.

To do this, I run the bot in grind mode and setup 2 to 3 grind markers and whitelist the mob i want and run the markers in "Marker Team" mode.

While doing this, everything in the "Settings" category is unchecked such as "Do Fates" or "Do Hunting Log"

The problem I'm experiencing is when a fate pops in the area I'm grinding at, and a fate mob aggros me, my character will sit there and do nothing if there are no more grind target mobs in the vicinity.  The fate mob continues to beat on me and the bot just sits there.

Can I do anything to prevent this behavior?  Ideally, I want the bot to ignore the fate mob and just run away until the aggro is gone and continue grinding mobs according to the markers settings.
If you dont mark do fates it wont attack fate mobs, i would suggest white listing the mob IDs for the mobs in that 1 fate and then see if it attacks the mobs at that fate when they spawn on you.