MMOMinion

Full Version: Shortcut Manager (Questions - Logitech)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Afternoon -

I checked through the forums, couldn't find much information about it, but is anyone else having issues with using the shortcut manager to toggle filters on computers that have Logitech software installed? I have 3 computers, with which I use a program called Synergy on. Synergy basically allows me to use the main computer's keyboard and mouse across all 3 computers (7 screens). Amazingly, it works great for all of the computers, toggling filters, permasprint, and etc. on both of the slave computers, no issues at all. However, the main computer uses Logitech keyboard and mouse software, for the same keyboard shared across all PC's (Logitech G510+). It won't allow me to use the keys for filter shortcuts. I've tried a variety of keys such as right and left ctrl, alt keys, f1-f12 keys, etc. etc.

Does anyone know a workaround for this? It's incredibly annoying, when tanking, to have to constantly flip filter 5 from defensive stance to attack stance when you need to on a boss run or etc., manually with the mouse rather than just being able to use a keyboard stroke.

Thank you, everyone, for your assistance on this. I don't know for sure if its the Logitech software, I played with it a bit last night and was going to try and do another run on it with the software disabled, but wanted to check first if anyone else was aware of the issue.