MMOMinion

Full Version: Questions about setting Gathering Skill Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to integrate two different rotations for LV58 and LV60 collectibles respectively in one single skill manager profile. However, "Has Item" seems not work well with collectibles. 

I set those skills related to LV58 items with "Has Item": "Furymint,Peat Moss", and those skills related to LV60 with "Has Item": "Clary Sage,Black Soil", but the bot just did not start using either skills when a LV58/LV60 collectible comes out. The bot started to use the skill once the "Has Item" is emptied. I looked into other's profiles for the example use of "Has Item", but all those seem to be using it on non-collectibles (e.g. "Blessed Harvest II" on "Furymint" - non-collectible) Did I miss anything, or are there anyway to integrate both rotations for different LV of collectibles into one single skill manager profile?

One other question, what is difference between "Has Item" and "Is Item" in Gathering Skill Manager Profile?

Thanks in advance.
"Has Item" just basically checks all the items on the node, so if it pops the collectable window, you're probably busted there because at that point it really doesn't know what the node has. "Is Item", which checks only the CURRENT item being gathered, from what I'm seeing here probably won't work either because the actual item isn't being passed to the skill profile, only some generic information about its collectability values. The procedure could probably be updated a bit to provide that, but I wonder if you wouldn't get the results checkings some value other than name?
Thanks Ace for your prompt reply.

In fact, I would like to use different gathering rotations depending on different (hidden) items popped in ephemeral nodes, to optimize aetheral reduction yield by controlling collectivity for various aethersands. And I see "Has item" and "Is item" are the only options available on Skill Editor to have any relations with the item gathered / to be gathered so...