MMOMinion

Full Version: lvl 60 1 Star Dur 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.
I have searched for a profile like this everywhere but it doesent seem to exist so i
created one myself that works pretty well. and i thought i should share it to you.
its made for craft 1 star dur 35 and i maked 2 verisions depending on how
much CP you have.

This works good to craft Pterdoctyl Leather, Titanium Alloy Ingot, Cloud Cloth, Cassia Block. and some of them are used as 3 star craft materials.
enjoy.

You will need 
427CP and 750 Craftmasnship or
468CP and 750 Craftmasnship

Crossclass Skills needed:
Comfort Zone, Steady Hand II, Waste Not, Manipulation,
Innovation, Ingenuity II, Byregot's Blessing, Careful Synthesis II

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fkjcqa5mf9jvf...keVea?dl=0
Your link isn't working, it sends me to my own dropbox account lol

Also, what are the stats required?
(05-09-2016, 09:23 AM)Nariem Wrote: [ -> ]Your link isn't working, it sends me to my own dropbox account lol

Also, what are the stats required?

lol first time i share anything from Dropox. sorry. i updated the link and info now. Smile
Thanks for sharing your work, will give these a try when I'm next crafting, much appreciated :)
Forgot to check back until today, will give it a try soon! :D
What cross-class is required? It just broke the synth for me, no Master's Mend was used, and it uses Steady Hand at the start, then once that wears off, it uses Steady Hand II twice in a row.
(05-20-2016, 03:51 AM)Nariem Wrote: [ -> ]What cross-class is required? It just broke the synth for me, no Master's Mend was used, and it uses Steady Hand at the start, then once that wears off, it uses Steady Hand II twice in a row.

I have updated the post with the crossclass skills now.
You can also check in game on Bot mode: crafting and set the skill you want to check as skill Profile.
 Advanced Settings, Skillmanager. and there you have the rotation and the the skills used. :-)
This is awesome!!! i love this profile so much, thank you, Arent!
Great work - Love it!