MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport hack bug(s) in flying zones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi team,

I've only had these issues in the flying zones, this is what happens when I put the teleport hack on:

* When flying, then teleporting the teleport seems to end up in a place where the game things you fell and it does big-time fall damage.
* When not flying, but in a flying zone sometimes the bot gets stuck trying to gather the node but the game thinks you're jumping and it just spams "Can't perform this action while jumping"

I've had the first instance happen to me often and is pretty easy to reproduce. It happened to me in Coerthas western highlands, Dravanian hinter lands, and it's happened to me in sea of clouds. (I'm lvl 52 on my DoL classes so I haven't gone to other places)
The second instance happened to me today only once and may have been a fluke. I was only able to resolve this by turning the bot (and the teleport hack) off all together, move around, mine the node, then turn the bot back on. Just moving around with the bot still turned on kept giving me the (in game) jump message.