MMOMinion

Full Version: No meld, hq 57-60 gear red scrip afk miner farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, really new to farming scrips (still crazy confused on some abilities) and also wanted to figure out a way for the bot to do it unattended.
I have no melds, and only the 60 main/left slots and 57-59 accessories which puts me just 3 below 600 gp. Ouch

Currently the only way ive been able to set minion up to do this was doing the eventide jades with some trouble, i sorted out finally.

If anyone knows a better way to red scrip with crap gear, that works for (sure) in minion "and" unatteneded for hours, let a newbie know.
------
Three team markers around hard silver ore nodes
No cordials
Set collectable to an eventide jade, minimum value 450

Markers themselves, set to collect eventide jade first > hardsilver ore > raw chrys to get nodes respawning the collectable eventide jade. (May as well get small gils with hardsilvers meanwhile)

Added a fourth team marker on the complete other side of the map, this allows me time to get back to full gp before going another round, otherwise i wont have enough gp to keep rotation going every single respawn. 
Without this it uses DE, from lack of GP, only once in minion, so i never hit over 450 required collectable.

Set the skill manager:
Bot Rotation goes collector glove if eventide jade found > DE > Meth > DE > Meth > Meth, which puts you exactly at 451 with my junky no meld gear, 1 point over what you need tor 5 scrip turn ins.

Ive seen a few profiles but some people report them broken or theyre not full unattended, or, you're need better gear for them to work. With this setup, you simply zone out of ildyshire with your crappy gear, enable it, and its off. ( dont forget stealth! )
Let me know if theres an even better way then this on my rotation, (remember im a newbie without cordials) or, a way to simply have the bot "wait 60 seconds" in one place so i can destroy the fourth team marker.

P.s i also kind of cheated on the bot activating collectors glove, i had to load the skill profile Gatherer scrips that was pre installed, then simply edit the skills it uses. On other profiles im not sure how to get it to turn the glove on when it sees eventide jades.

So again, any advice to clean this a bit would be most welcome!