MMOMinion

Full Version: Map teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ALL
This is my very first post :) Just want to know if there's a manual teleport hack? Like you will assign a coordinate or spot in a map where you want to teleport and can go there whenever. 

thanks
(05-18-2016, 12:52 PM)mike0105 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ALL
This is my very first post :) Just want to know if there's a manual teleport hack? Like you will assign a coordinate or spot in a map where you want to teleport and can go there whenever. 

t
The Hacks settings are in the advanced settings. Click the button called Click to Teleport. With the map open and with ctrl+shift pressed left click on a spot on the map and you will teleport there. Be careful with this as you can teleport to dangerous areas. Also, others can see you teleport so could result in reports.
Sully
(05-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Sully13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2016, 12:52 PM)mike0105 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ALL

t
The Hacks settings are in the advanced settings. Click the button called Click to Teleport. With the map open and with ctrl+shift pressed left click on a spot on the map and you will teleport there. Be careful with this as you can teleport to dangerous areas. Also, others can see you teleport so could result in reports.
Sully

Really risky but thanks for the reply :) I'll use it cautiously