MMOMinion

Full Version: Exodus LS for Botting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am currently about to start an LS as we speak dedicated to all of us or prospective server transfers to establish a social community so that we may schedule or have people online to bot with together as most of these threads are usually dead and no one really seems to reply or are already established elsewhere.  I have many goals to make this botting LS huge in the community and welcome all that want to participate, be it transfer or simply creating an alt.  So to do so I will start with this LS then expand upon it once it has gotten bigger but there are many opportunities for all of us if we can all establish a network here on Exodus and bot as a community.  The benefits of having many of us would be huge and at some point we can also establish an FC with house to be left to our own devices for bot crafting, queing for duties, etc.  

-Esoteric/Lore Farming
-Gil Farming
-Spiritbond groups
-Group Duties for Relics or just more tomes

The Linkshell is called "Bumberton Palace" and if anyone is interested in participating in this and establishing a fun and social botting community here on Exodus send a PM, and we will network our Names and get things started.  There is alot of potential alive for all of us to do something!  Please really think about it, consider it because we can have alot of progress if we have one another to make it happen!  Thanks guys I hope you all consider coming here to Exodus.
Yo pm me!
Started an alt in the server, leveling up now, will look for the group soon!
I'd server hop and buy a house if i could find some solid minion bros to bot with.
(05-20-2016, 07:08 AM)barfelonous Wrote: [ -> ]I'd server hop and buy a house if i could find some solid minion bros to bot with.

I will do the same.  It's been hard trying to find bot bros.
For anyone interested in joining us here is the discord link:

https://discord.gg/011b8rpb32qc0PvbA
Discord chat for Exodus Minion Bot is up, and we currently have 6 people in the LS. Please continue to come by and we will get all our bots together to speed us through the level up.
I tried joining but the discord link seems to have expired, can you post again? :)
(05-22-2016, 11:09 AM)MGX Wrote: [ -> ]I tried joining but the discord link seems to have expired, can you post again? :)
https://discord.gg/011b8rpb32qdvFczE