MMOMinion

Full Version: 4 team dungeon bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

Would like to know how to set up a multi bot dungeon spam party? What are the requirements and how to run multiple ffxiv in 1 pc?

Expect
(05-21-2016, 04:12 AM)mike0105 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All
My very first post here :)
Would like to know how to set up a multi bot dungeon spam party? What are the requirements and how to run multiple ffxiv in 1 pc?

Expect

Very Basic Method:

You need 4 Minion keys, 1 for each account.
Have your 4 characters set to log in from the minion launcher.
Group them in a party, set bot mode to DUTY for each of them. Ideally have them in an Inn or somewhere else so they are not just spamming in and out of the dungeon in same locations
Ensure each player has proper dungeon/skill profiles selected - You may need to buy them from the store if you have none to select
When the leaders bot is enabled , it will start the profile.
(05-21-2016, 05:26 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]Very Basic Method:

You need 4 Minion keys, 1 for each account.
Have your 4 characters set to log in from the minion launcher.
Group them in a party, set bot mode to DUTY for each of them. Ideally have them in an Inn or somewhere else so they are not just spamming in and out of the dungeon in same locations
Ensure each player has proper dungeon/skill profiles selected - You may need to buy them from the store if you have none to select
When the leaders bot is enabled , it will start the profile.

What do you mean by 4 character to log in from bot? How do you do that?
You need 4 different FFXIV accounts, each one of the FFXIV accounts needs to have a separate Minion Key. You set them up on the launder, and hit start on all 4 accounts, it will load them up one at a time.
Does that mean I have to buy the FFXIV game 4 times? Or do I just register to square enix and buy the monthly subscription for each account?
Buy it, and register
Thanks. Some people say that you'll be banned if you use 4 way bot? Because the characters level too fast?
if you ask me dungeon lv'n with 4 bots or just capping lore is the best way to get caught aka banned (from what i understand running dungeons with the bots uses teleporting which was always what got me caught in FFXI). been botting since 1.0 for FFXIV, hardly ever in dungeons, if so it's just the assist mode, and i have yet to even get a suspension or see even a GM send me a tell. And i bot quite a bit I mean i gather/craft like 24/7 and when not doing that i'm usually in assist mode tweaking my sch profile.

Because technically the characters also can level to fast doing FATEs if setup properly, and using good fighting profiles, but even after ten and thousands of FATEs I haven't been banned. So if leveling is what you're after my suggestion is to do FATEs, you'll still hit 60 in a maximum of i would say 3-4 days (and while doing it maybe you can gather your relic crystals as well since those are gotten through FATE'n, I know that's how i got all my 13 Animated Weapons FATE'n all my jobs from 50-60 when i got back did the trick)
As far as I am aware, the only bans I have ever received were from telephorting in DUTY mode content. So I can second kidz14 comments, I have not used duty farming in ages, and also have not had a single ban since. It is by far the most risky activity other then teleporting /speed hacks, with players present, but that is just asking for a ban.
Thanks. I use grind fates quite often but i don't use teleport hack or any other hacks like sprint or perma cast.