MMOMinion

Full Version: gold saucer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got guide on how to bot farm MGP fromĀ gold saucer?? Such as profiles and stuff?
errr I guess we can't bot farm gold saucer then?
Just the old Games,Ace released a nice little task mode. Go to GS and select mini games, and run. Slow, but due to lack of functions available in regards to GS events,new mini Games, ect in the main code, I don't think more is possible currently. I know Ace did mention asking the actual "base-bot developers" to look into when they had time. I assume with the GUI updates, and that GW went 64 bit as well, they are going to be all fairly busy.
Minigames are faster than both chocobo racing and triple triad now. Over 10k an hour last time I checked. MGP was buffed a patch or 2 ago.
choco is best way to make mgp, but it requires some time and effort, before you can roll around in mgp, for ppl who not wanna invest time the arcade games are the way to go
Its the new mini game that would need to be mastered to really make fast GP. But as Latty mentioned it is much faster then it used to be
oh so everything you guys said here, can be done by the bot? I can't find the minigame mode on my bot for weird reason or it is a addon thing?
In the drop down Bot Mode menu, select "MiniGames" or on the top menu bar, go to "Lua Modules" --> MiniGames"
chocobo racing, triple triad and the 2 new mini games are not supported (yet), only 3/4 arcade games are
[Image: ead51cc6bd.jpg]

342-380 mgp per minute / 22k an hour with the recent event, using uncapped fps and no post game delay.
Pages: 1 2