MMOMinion

Full Version: Dravanian Paprika,Adamantite Ores,Vanilla Beans & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements
-Botany and Mining @ Lv 60 w/ 600 GP
-Make sure none of the items below are set in the main UI as a collectible.
Items: Abalathian Rock Salt, Adamantite Ores, Vanilla Beans, Chives.
-Be sure to setup the gearset #'s in the profile.

Cordial Usage
-Surprisingly doesn't need to use any (unless you start it possibly at a weird time idk)

Craftable Food Examples
-Vanilla Beans: Creme Brulee, Apple Strudel, Spiced Cider (mostly for the brulee)
-Dravanian Paprika: Seafood Stew, Loaghtan Steak (mostly for the stew)
-Abalathian Rock Salt: Loaghtan Steak, Steamed Staff, Deep-fried Okeanis, Baked Pipira Pira
-Dzemael Tomatos: Seafood Stew, Bouillabaisse, Tomato Pie, Landtrap Salad (mostly for the stew)
-Chives: Angler Stew, Clam Chowder, Stuffed Chysahl (not that usefull to me)
-Adamantite Ores: Adamantite Nugget (HQ ones sell for quite some cake)

Extra: Seems to pull in about 1000 Water Clusters while I sleep.

Note: Mainly created this profile to gather Vanilla Beans for hq creme brulee's which i was using to raid with and selling the overflow, and the paprika was gathered for seafood stew's as well as the tomatos. Adding in water cluster gathering just worked out so perfectly, and the chives were just a bouns.

[Image: Tekz%20Stuff%20For%20CUL.png]

[attachment=4460]
I have never really gone after the food mats, I could easily HQ these in mass. I would be interested in trying it out. Great addition to your other releases.
Here it is people, something else to make a little side cash with. Hopefully it's as helpful to you guys as it has been for myself. I actually only make Seafood Stew and Creme Brulee and i sell all the other mats but do what you guys will with them. Most of the mats this profile collects sell for well over 1k/per. (ie: Vanilla Beans go for like 5-7k/per on my server)

Once again as always suggestions and feedback is most welcomed.

Edit: Going to be releasing another profile in the fishing section soon which will basically get you the remaining 3 fish needed to make the seafood stew. (therefore allowing you to yield 100% profit on them and the HQ one go for 30k+/per on my server, very good money ***for now that is, hopefully you guys don't bum rape me, and kill all my markets*** :)
*Figured it out, nevermind*
(05-29-2016, 01:49 PM)Elizasleyn Wrote: [ -> ]*Figured it out, nevermind*

was it something i did...or something you forgot to setup?
(05-29-2016, 06:23 PM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2016, 01:49 PM)Elizasleyn Wrote: [ -> ]*Figured it out, nevermind*

was it something i did...or something you forgot to setup?

Sorry for the late reply, no it was a very basic thing. The stats of the gatherer itself. For Vanilla beans it needs to be abit up there. Also is there a way to get fury mints in this profile as well? Would be much appreciated to be honest! All in all, a great profile.
thanks for putting that up in here, i'm sure it will help another member.
Downloaded and will provide feedback after. There's an area wherein i get stuck and not collecting for draviana
(06-29-2016, 02:08 PM)hansenchaze Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded and will provide feedback after.

Why do people say this and then never provide feedback.

Not that I was waiting on bated breath but I see this all the time..2 months later nada