MMOMinion

Full Version: Hi need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there does anyone know how to tell your Bot to switch gathering jobs? All I know i need to use
the # and the 3 it on, but I don't know where to put it. If im right.
(05-23-2016, 06:43 PM)BooYeah98 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there does anyone know how to tell your Bot to switch gathering jobs? All I know i need to use
the # and the 3 it on, but I don't know where to put it. If im right.

You edit your Gear set number in the Profile itself, open with a text editor such as Notepad++

Code:
local obj1 = {
    ["setup"] = {

["gearsetfishing"]= 1; -- PUT YOUR NUMBER HERE or in case of a gathering profile your Botanist / Miner will require updating in those
    };

["tasks"] = {
Thank u !
1st all thank u for ur help. But to tell u the truth i still don't understand these thing and where to put the profile at..
Can u make it for me and send me it my gear set for BNT is #4 and Miner #5 and where should i put the files at "Skill profile"
or " Profile" or "Gathering" I know i asking alot from u, but u r the only person that help me so far. I ask other ppl and they didnt even bothering to try helping me. If u don't help me i understand and thank u for all u one.
[Image: T1875tI.png]
Thank you so much for everything u have done. Is there a way i can put a good word for u? And again i sry for the trouble u went through for helping me!
You can if you wish, yet no need. You rank posts by clicking on the yellow circles at the tops of a post. You rate users by clicking +Rate below there posts, then give a Positive or negitive rating, and comments as you wish.