MMOMinion

Full Version: Rock Mussels,Blueclaw Shrimps & Coerthan Crab (Seafood Stew)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Requirements
-Fishing @ Lv 60 (600 GP don't think is needed)
-Be sure to setup the gearset # in the profile. (more important for botany/mining) 

Bait Usage
-Stonefly Nymph (Bought @ Falcon's Nest): Rock Mussel, Blueclaw Shrimp, Coerthan Crab
-Lugworm (Bought @ Residential Area Junkmonger's): Used to reset the no more fish message

Note: Created this profile to fish up the three fishes required for making the much sought after Seafood Stew, now if you can HQ these baby's at the moment they're going for 30k+/per on my server. And if you have my Dravanian Paprika and Atherial Gathering profiles getting the remaining mats to make these should be a piece of cake, and well I don't think i have to say much but a 30k pure profit on a single crafted piece of food ain't all that shabby.

Tip: Extract the below file into your "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles" folder

This update below should fix the issue as in where now you shouldn't ever see the bot go to the reset zone, unless maybe your gathering is to low but then i'm guessing you wouldn't even be able to get the fish in this profile if that was the case.

[attachment=4485]
fishing for just under 30 min and haven't caught a single thing running tasks 1 and 3. using the bait you recommended.

gathering 469
perc 380
(05-25-2016, 09:50 PM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]fishing for just under 30 min and haven't caught a single thing  running tasks 1 and 3. using the bait you recommended.

gathering 469
perc 380

Awesome this is what i wanted to know, I'm thinking these fish have min requirements. Are you a LV 60? If so think you cud try getting a blue script gear set or even the HQ 150 set off the AH, also are you catching anything, as in is it hooking any fish?

Edit: Weird the Crabs (task 3) according to angler are rated at G265/P212 (have you also completed all the fishing quest up to 60), and if you want to know what my stats are well G.617/P.466, so might not hurt getting your numbers up a bit but that's weird you've caught 0 crabs and shrimp cause those come in pretty quick especially the shrimp (task 1).
Lv 60. Not completed with fishing job quests. Only on lv55 (invasion of the supper snatchers)

HQ crafted
iLevel 150 gear
gathering 469
perc 380
gp 602
Those stats should be enough. just incase maybe finish up the fishing quests real quick, i did using the AH :). But like that's super weird. you should be catching the three mentioned fish no problem with that gear.

Edit: Another thing that has come to mind is make sure it's not set as a fish in the main UI collectible list (for myself i just set all the items in that list to Aether Eye's and a rating of 1). But ya i'm testing it right now and my first catch was a shrimp and since I've gotten 5 shrimps and 3 mussels already, within a matter of like 5mins maybe.
I figured out the one bug, un-related to quickpurchase's problem(which ended up being un-related to the profile). This bug is the one that would make you use up lugworms at the reset spot but never move back into the normal tasks (the reason was because the crab spot i had selected wasn't stable enough and the bird wasn't fully landing to unmount). Been testing this v1.1 and so far 2hrs and no mess ups with the mount landing fully enough to dismount.
Just a heads up, v1.1 has 0 downloads, ppl i've been making so much more money on seafood stew then sands lately, something to maybe look into.
I will give it a try bro XD
(06-14-2016, 01:59 AM)hansenchaze Wrote: [ -> ]I will give it a try bro XD

It's a little bit of extra work then the sand profiles since you might wanna grab the dravanian praprika profile also for 100% profit but on my server the average person tries to sell these at 38k'ish a pop, so now that we craft 3 at a time you're looking at about 114k per craft. Which is wonderful compared to the current fluctuation of sands. All depends on your servers market board really.
hi Kidz,

I have a problem with this one. It just keep saying buffering task evaluation in smoldering waste spot and does nothing. Then will move to anothe0r map does the same thing.

GP 651
Gathering 658
Perception 586

Found the problem: I need to manually buy the baits. Thanks for this wonderful profile.
Pages: 1 2