MMOMinion

Full Version: Potion not working in grind/fate mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? - Windows 7, Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - none
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? - no

Lately the bot will not use a potion when hp reaches a certain threshold on grind mode/in fates.  I changed the hp (and mp) values for the potion setting, but it won't use the potion at all.  I've tried a fresh install and also on multiple computers with different OS.  If it helps, I was using HQ mega-potion in my inventory.  I tried including different potions, but still no go.

Sorry if it's something I'm overlooking, it used to work for me before.  Thank you and keep up the amazing work!
I did some testing on this and it looks like the bot just won't recognize/use hq mega-potions.  I tested with nq mega-potions as well as nq x-potions and nq hi-potions and it used all of those, but it won't use hq mega-potions.

Is there a different item id for hq versions of an item?  I found where the auto potion feature is in the common task file, with the potion item id's listed for certain level ranges.  Mega-potion item id is in there, but maybe the hq is different?