MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Favors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the Favors part of gathering and it's working well for me. I tested using the bot with the teleport option, with the stealth setting to 100 (which means my gatherer is always in stealth mode), but I saw that sometimes for no reason I can see, my gatherer mounts up. This wouldn't be an issue except sometimes it is right next to a mob (which is why I keep it in stealth) and grabs agro. So then it teleports to another sport to no longer be agro'd and then teleports back, obviously picking up agro again. This can go on for a few minutes. I don't want it to mount up and tried turning the option off in the UI, but it still does it. I tried looking in the profile (LUA) but couldn't find the option there since I am just guessing at what I am looking for. 

Could someone tell me where the option in the LUA is? The one in the UI doesn't seem to affect it, even when I change the mount to "None" it just changes it back. I have unsellected the mount option but it still mounts up.

Some ideas would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks
try putting the mount distance up to 1000 or something.

it may not be an Lua issue because get path is C++
(05-30-2016, 12:12 AM)Smashandrun Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the Favors part of gathering and it's working well for me. I tested using the bot with the teleport option, with the stealth setting to 100 (which means my gatherer is always in stealth mode), but I saw that sometimes for no reason I can see, my gatherer mounts up. This wouldn't be an issue except sometimes it is right next to a mob (which is why I keep it in stealth) and grabs agro. So then it teleports to another sport to no longer be agro'd and then teleports back, obviously picking up agro again. This can go on for a few minutes. I don't want it to mount up and tried turning the option off in the UI, but it still does it. I tried looking in the profile (LUA) but couldn't find the option there since I am just guessing at what I am looking for. 

Could someone tell me where the option in the LUA is? The one in the UI doesn't seem to affect it, even when I change the mount to "None" it just changes it back. I have unsellected the mount option but it still mounts up.

Some ideas would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks
where is this favors section in gathering?
Quote:....
where is this favors section in gathering?

Also curious, or did someone just write a custom lua?
the gathering pack in the store has them.

[Image: ba2670fc63.jpg]