MMOMinion

Full Version: new patch add on clic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about the path allow player to report with right clic?
(06-01-2016, 02:26 AM)JWD1994 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean this? http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-dis...-33139400/
Lol

That exactly what i mean.
Do you think, we need to do some profile in lower quantity ?

Or this thread is a mistake ?

Sorry for my english ^^
If you read the text fully you can see it is all fake, lets break it down:

1. NEW CHAT CONTEXT MENU: Plausible, but highly unlikely they will
2. NEW NOVICE NETWORK CHANNELS: False (but they could if they want), I never seen anyone be afraid to speak in their language and feel uncomfortable to do so.
3. WORLD VOTE KICK: False, this would go against fair policy, kicking innocent ppl for being in a FC that houses some "trolls".
4. HOUSING OVERHAUL: False, the housing part completely impossible, this due the fact a FC can only have 1 FC house, let alone the entire area be a PvP zone (without instance server).
5. CHOCOBO BARDING AND PLUMAGE ENHANCEMENTS: Plausible, for minor customization  for chocobo's tailfeather length and so on, but false for the barding not so much.
6. ORCHESTRION PARTNERSHIP ROLLS: false, amazon would not allow such thing, let alone the game would increase by Terrabytes.
7. GARDENING FERTILIZER ENHANCEMENTS: false, just rofl
8. NEW GRAPHICS ENGINE ELIMINATES CLIPPING: false, as this would take effect on any client, system, dx version. since well they are graphics so every piece of gear would been remodel.
9. JUDGE PROGRAM: False, there is a reason why these tools are only accessible at the office and not at home.

So as we can see some things can be done, but most of it is all fake and when we look at the person who posted it: "ff14gilhub" well that says enough.
(06-01-2016, 10:48 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the text fully you can see it is all fake, lets break it down:

1. NEW CHAT CONTEXT MENU: Plausible, but highly unlikely they will
2. NEW NOVICE NETWORK CHANNELS: False (but they could if they want), I never seen anyone be afraid to speak in their language and feel uncomfortable to do so.
3. WORLD VOTE KICK: False, this would go against fair policy, kicking innocent ppl for being in a FC that houses some "trolls".
4. HOUSING OVERHAUL: False, the housing part completely impossible, this due the fact a FC can only have 1 FC house, let alone the entire area be a PvP zone (without instance server).
5. CHOCOBO BARDING AND PLUMAGE ENHANCEMENTS: Plausible, for minor customization  for chocobo's tailfeather length and so on, but false for the barding not so much.
6. ORCHESTRION PARTNERSHIP ROLLS: false, amazon would not allow such thing, let alone the game would increase by Terrabytes.
7. GARDENING FERTILIZER ENHANCEMENTS: false, just rofl
8. NEW GRAPHICS ENGINE ELIMINATES CLIPPING: false, as this would take effect on any client, system, dx version. since well they are graphics so every piece of gear would been remodel.
9. JUDGE PROGRAM: False, there is a reason why these tools are only accessible at the office and not at home.

So as we can see some things can be done, but most of it is all fake and when we look at the person who posted it: "ff14gilhub" well that says enough.

OMG TY i just stop when i see this bullshit!!!
Ok now im fine cause no time to play like other people but i love this game great to minnion i can stay on the moove ^^.

Real ty for this ^^
N ty for awnser me.