MMOMinion

Full Version: [OFF-TOPIC] Credential Inquiry with your cooperative partners(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, Im sorry im posting on the wrong part of the forum due to I can't post a thread in the MMOMINION General Discussion.

I would like to double check if this group 'ROONVAR.COM' is affliated/coop partner with MMOMINION? since i've been a subscriber for almost a year on MMOMinion so I'm expecting a great bot.

Btw, im planning to buy blade and soul bot from them.
(06-12-2016, 03:51 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]But I cannot vow for anything else on that page :D

That roonvar is like a third party for all bots? I mean they negotiate and advertise in behalf of the developers right? that sounds scummy. And with regards to other games, I'd rather check juju's work if he got one like BDO(you referred me to him). LOL anything else will get you banned like buddy hacks.
anyway, i got my free trial for a day on BnS so ill test them out on my own risk.

since they're 3rd party and pretty much ask the mmominion to be a reference. in short, they're different entity.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

@hansen - whos juju? just asking, maybe in the near future im going to play BDO.

EDIT: it seems the original developer of Hyperion Bot is Dynamic Bots.