MMOMinion

Full Version: Spruce Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one help me make a .LUA for gathering Spruce logs i have tried a failed so many times 

Thanks
(06-22-2016, 06:58 AM)RedXvi Wrote: [ -> ]Can any one help me make a .LUA for gathering Spruce logs i have tried a failed so many times 

Thanks

Well first of all you start by gather all the information on spruce logs, from what i can see it spawns once an erozean day @ 9am in Coerthas Central Highlands @ Providence Point in slot 6, so making a profile for just spruce logs would be kind of a waist.

But here we go, start by going to where the node spawns, the open the teleporter under Lua Modules in the game, this modual will give you the map id and your current x,y,z,h position, so for this case i get a map id of 155, and my x,y,z,h is 397.23 | 307.32 | -359.32 | 2.75, now we can make the gathering profile.

All gathering profiles start of like this...
Code:
local obj1 = {
    ["setup"] = {
        ["gearsetmining"] = 19;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
        ["gearsetbotany"] = 18;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
    };
    ["tasks"] = {

};
}
return obj1

Now lets get our task 1 setup for spruce logs....
Code:
local obj1 = {
    ["setup"] = {
        ["gearsetmining"] = 19;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
        ["gearsetbotany"] = 18;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
    };
    ["tasks"] = {
        [1] = {  -- SpruceLogs
            ["mapid"] = 155;                       --Setup Your Map ID
            ["radius"] = 300;                      --300 Is The Farthest It Can See I Think
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 397.23;                    --Setup The X Position
                ["y"] = 307.32;                    --Setup The Y Position
                ["z"] = -359.32;                   --Setup The Z Position
                ["h"] = 2.75;                      --Setup The H Position
            };
            ["type"] = "botany";                   --Tell It What Gathering Job To Use
            ["item1"] = "Spruce Log";              --Tell It What Item You Want
            ["mingp"] = 600;                       --Setup The GP Requirement
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 8;                 --Tell It When To Head There (I Usually Go An Hr Early)
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 10;                --Tell It When Node Is Done (And Usually Stop It An Hr After)
            ["skillprofile"] = "";                 --Tell It What Skillprofile To Use (will probably have to make your own)
            ["gatherrares"] = false;               --Extra Stuff
            ["gatherspecialrares"] = false;        --Extra Stuff
            ["gathermaps"] = false;                --Extra Stuff
            ["gathergardening"] = false;           --Extra Stuff
            ["usecordials"] = true;                --Tell It Weather To Use Cordials Or Not
            ["unspoiled"] = true;                  --Tell It That The Node Is Unsoiled Type
            ["dangerousarea"] = false;             --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
            ["usestealth"] = false;                --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
        };    
    };
}
return obj1

the x,y,z,h positions are correct now thx to sebbs, you should be able to use all the info above to build whatever you need now.
Thanks for your help
Code:
[2053] = {
        --Coerthas Central Highlands Map ID 155
            ["minlevel"] = 46;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 155;
            ["pos"] =  {
                ["x"] = 397.23959350586;
                ["y"] = 307.3239574432373;
                ["z"] = -359.32092285156;
            };
            ["type"] = "botany";
            ["normalpriority"] = true;
            ["radius"] = 300;
            ["item1"] = "Spruce Log";
            ["item2"] = "6";
            ["skillprofile"] = "Aetherial_Multi";
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 9;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 12;
            ["resetdaily"] = true;
            ["mingp"] = 400;
            ["unspoiled"] = true;
        };
There ya go sebbs gave you the x,y,z,h position from his profile, and you can use all my info to make whatever you need now.
Thanks for all your help