MMOMinion

Full Version: crafting collectibles (how to?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am able to set up skill manager profiles . and i understand the use of crafting orders.  but i am not understanding how the collectibles works..  like say I create a skill profile that wil raft kaiser rolls. then i add it kaiser rolls to the craft order.  then in the CUL collectibles i select kaiser rolls and set the min amount to 24100.. should i expect it to stop crafting and make a collectible when it gets to that 24100 amount?  because it does not seem to work..

what am i missing here?
all the rating does is once complete if the collection rating is above that lever it will collect the item.... assuming the following.

collectable synth buff is up.
the synth was completed without failure.

it still relies on your skill file set up correctly.
Even with synth buff up it finishes as HQ not collectible, I just simply finish manually...
I'm having the same issue.
Try doing the collectible synth normally, not with crafting order.
(12-01-2016, 08:32 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing the collectible synth normally, not with crafting order.

I have the same issue, the bot simply doesn't recognize the "Collectible" threshold set with or without crafting order.
post a picture of your settings. I am about to craft my reds for the week so I can confirm for you if this is still working (at least for me).
(02-18-2017, 07:21 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]post a picture of your settings. I am about to craft my reds for the week so I can confirm for you if this is still working (at least for me).

Here is a screenshot of the setting:
Did you choose the item you were crafting from the dropdown list? Just setting the value will do nothing.
to me it does not work, came to the end draws him out HQ
why <.<?
Pages: 1 2