MMOMinion

Full Version: Inner Quiet Stacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, is there any chance of Precise Touch fixed so it adds 2 stacks over just one when the quality goes up to make it more reliable?
Hey,
you mean that Precise Touch will used, when the status is good or higher? Just make on all steps to get the quality higher a Precise Touch before and then will it use when the status is good.

Precise Touch
Hasty Touch   -> Both same Step>

Hope it helps
(06-26-2016, 03:17 AM)Fraser Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
you mean that Precise Touch will used, when the status is good or higher? Just make on all steps to get the quality higher a Precise Touch before and then will it use when the status is good.

Precise Touch
Hasty Touch   -> Both same Step>

Hope it helps

No thats not what i mean. I'm talking about the way the bot calculates the amoumt of stacks it has. Basicly its looks for the buff then everytime the quality goes up it adds 1 seems it cant pull stack size from in game. But having it add just one stack everytime the quality goes up doesnt work for precise as it makes the stack go up two.

It just gives false readings when you use precise making me unable to use the inner quiet check I use.
Hopefully one of the devs spot this post sooner or later.
Working on getting some new information added, will post a beta file here for testing in a bit.

Edit: New version posted, decided just to push it to updater.
(06-26-2016, 07:56 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Working on getting some new information added, will post a beta file here for testing in a bit.

Thanks Ace, will try it out <3
(06-26-2016, 07:56 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Working on getting some new information added, will post a beta file here for testing in a bit.

Hey Ace I'm assuming this was a typo?
[Image: lt1lyek.png]
WOW so many options added, I'll test them out and let you know some feedback soon :3