MMOMinion

Full Version: crafting the intelligent way,can this bot do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my crafts are mostly highend things

the ways this bot work on its own,arnt close to be sufficient, i need a setup for the better stuff

i tried skillcast macro,wouldnt work,as he simply cant understand that its a <A or B> method
example
--------------
/action "Precise Touch"
/action "Basic Touch"  <wait.3>
/action "Precise Touch"
/action "Basic Touch"  <wait.3>
--------------
the macro would do one,if possible,else the other
the bot plainly hammers away,and fails

its one example,of a much more complicated way of crafting, 956 -1.4k stuff (the 3.3 stuff as example)

solutions
my old bot had a wait function, i press macro 1 then wait 6.2 sec,then macro 2,then 3 and done
cant find anything close to that,not even a Press 2,wait 6.2,press 3, and so on

where are those functions?

next thing,
function for food-usage until it runs out
means,start the bot,he eats the selected food,then bots until it runs out,refresh food,and so on
any sort of those? if yes,under what submenu
If you goto crafting mode you can actually make skill profiles for anything you want. The simple way to do so is if you're just using macros to setup the profile to do each action depending on the step of the craft. Its much better than macros seems if you lag in a macro it might skip a step. Just add each skill in with the skill manager and set it to step >= 1 step < 2 for the first skill and >= 2 <3 for skill 2 ect.
If you wanna make a more advanced profile you can use other things like cp values,condition checks and a whole lot of other things. You can also try out crafting orders which will make a set number of a list of items you select as long as you have mats.
I have a profile for every craft that works great that I've modified as my stats have gone up.
If you're using cp food you can set a min cp value so it wont craft till its above that cp and it will auto eat if you twll it to. If its a food with no cp you can make it look for the food buff if you're using something like beet soup which is what i did for the 3 star before having ironworks gear now i can just use cp food and use more precise touch and basic touch.
I can help you make a profile if you need help just let me know.
Also sorry if this is hard to read... wrote this on my phone so its kinda hard to see all the text.
Yea, just to add my two cents - the crafting module and more specifically the skill profile is probably the most dynamic tool you will have access to as far as crafting. Imagine having a macro behave differently based on the condition of what you're doing and the state of your crafting at that particular moment. If item is Good or Excellent do this - otherwise do that, if CP is low do this other thing, etc. It's crazy powerful, but therein is the downside too, there's a learning curve to it. I recommend searching the forums, some people have shared their crafting profiles that you can either just use out of the box or adopt to your current situation (i.e. what skills you have on your cross tree). I'm still learning at this too but it's a very well done process. Also added benefit like mentioned above - lag won't make you mess up like it would in a macro (previously i was using logitech gkeys combined with in game macros - it wasn't 100% reliable).
Hi, I'm new to the crafting bot, I set my minimum costume to a value but how do I get the bot to re eat food I can't figuher it out I'm using the 64bit version
About Crafting and Profil - you can get it eat food.