MMOMinion

Full Version: Aquapolis Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So before I post this mesh I want to get a few things out of the way.

-WORK IN PROGRESS: I work on this for a few hours every night depending on how many maps I attain and map it as such taking various routes and praying it works out.  So far from returning to the Aquapolis it still seems to show the mesh layout and I have been able to have my other bots  follow me in "Party-Grind" mode and have had little issues, so FAR. It is nowhere NEAR completion but so far it has been working out strong for me. 

-THIS IS NOT FOR FULL AFK BOTTING: I made this mesh so I could bring my bots with me without getting stuck on crap while I run it.  I have gotten so much loot off of this mesh so far from grade III-Grade V materia, but I am controlling whoever the Party Leader is for the instanced Aquapolis run.  

-THIS IS MY FIRST UPLOAD/MESH CONTRIBUTION: I am going to be real with you, some of you are going to look at this mesh and go "....wtf is this guy doing jesus this is a mess" lol...but just it be known I am learning how to do these things on my own to be self sufficient rather then sit here whining and asking for meshes and profiles from others that know how to do it.  

Please feel free to tell me bugs with the mesh so it will help make this mesh even better for all of you. I love this community so I would like to contribute in the way that I can so if you can help me make this mesh better go for it.  

Enjoy!

EDIT: Mesh Added
just realized my mesh is on my Desktop but not on my laptop. will upload as soon as I get home
(06-28-2016, 12:13 AM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]just realized my mesh is on my Desktop but not on my laptop.  will upload as soon as I get home

Thank you!