MMOMinion

Full Version: namnaf's duty profile experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know which of namnaf's FFXIV dutie's addon is the fastest for ESO grinding? Additionally any information you can provide about fastest poetic and lore dungeon duties would be greatly appreciated. Running Saint Mocianne's arboretum and it feels like forever 15 min runs for lore and eso.[/font][/size][/color]
(06-29-2016, 01:24 AM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know which of namnaf's FFXIV dutie's addon is the fastest for ESO grinding? Additionally any information you can provide about fastest poetic and lore dungeon duties would be greatly appreciated. Running Saint Mocianne's arboretum and it feels like forever 15 min runs for lore and eso.[/font][/size][/color]

The only duty I have managed to finish with this addon is the Aetherochemical plant - and even that was a fiasco.
I tried Fractal and Neverreap but never make anywhere close due to everyone dying from AOE over and over until the duty times out.
Have iLevel 180 + food and still have never been able to kill first boss in Fractal or Neverreap.

To answer your question, I would say Aetherochemical would be the fastest with certain class combinations.