MMOMinion

Full Version: [Question] Sending commands to second character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to setup a second character to do specific actions upon certain text strings in chat?

Similar in the way something like XIClaim for XI would work where I could send a tell to a mule with "c2" and it would cast c2 on the sender or c2 could be for a particular party member and c3 another and so forth.
xi windower has plenty of lua plugins - you're on about something similar to the Send plugin (for multiboxing?) I see xiv working terrible with such a thing in most situations inside instances (mainly due to all the movement/avoidance).
(07-01-2016, 08:59 AM)Mutantx Wrote: [ -> ]xi windower has plenty of lua plugins - you're on about something similar to the Send plugin (for multiboxing?) I see xiv working terrible with such a thing in most situations inside instances (mainly due to all the movement/avoidance).

Yeah something similar as the Send plugin, I'm not particularly planning to use it for an XI style mule/instances but for a few ideas I wanted to try out.