MMOMinion

Full Version: continually moves from
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
continually moves from ticket vendor in New Granadia to Uldah and back
Thats very non descriptive... what mode are you even using for starters??
(07-01-2016, 08:41 AM)JWD1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats very non descriptive... what mode are you even using for starters??

i am sorry it was very late in the when I posted, I am using Quest 1-50, on a level 46 white mage, using sebbs white mage class skill profile..
I restarted bot several times, same thing, what the exact problem is if I did not make it clear, and I probably did not, is it buys ticket from the New Gradania  ticket vendor  going to I think it was Uldah steps of nald I believe, and then buys ticket to Gradania and then it ports back to New Gradania and starts the same thing over again, do not know which 1-50 questing module I was using, but it was either All class quests or maybe just 1-50 questing, I think from Lattys 1-50 pack and also I noticed another problem, tonight ,  using the all class questing 1-50 it will not do any quests past the level 45 white mage quest it goes to grinding, and yes I do have Heavesward.

I may uninstall bot and reinstall to see if that helps thanks
[Image: d5b374624d.png]

The bottom issue is your first problem.  These issues are listed in the 1-50 thread (first post), should check it out sometime.
(07-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: d5b374624d.png]

The bottom issue is your first problem.  These issues are listed in the 1-50 thread (first post), should check it out sometime.