MMOMinion

Full Version: running multiple minion instances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friends out of town and asked me to run his toons while he's out for the holiday weekend but i can't open two instances of minion says it's already open. Is there any alternatives to work around this so I can run my own minion and his.
(07-01-2016, 02:49 PM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]My friends out of town and asked me to run his toons while he's out for the holiday weekend but i can't open two instances of minion says it's already open. Is there any alternatives to work around this so I can run my own minion and his.

Add his accounts to your launcher.
I tried adding his keys but it says the codes already authorized.... That's when I realized I can't use his codes on my login within minion. I logged out of minion and logged in with his account (on my PC) and found his keys appearing. But now I can't run my instance of minion only his. Didn't think a VM would work as the GPU wouldn't work the same (or would it?)