MMOMinion

Full Version: Cannot clear inventory since we are queued up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this error whenever i Q into a dungeon. 

D = "Cannot clear inventory since we are queued up."

Won't run the dungeon.
That is not an error, it's just a simple debug message.
(07-05-2016, 02:23 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]That is not an error, it's just a simple debug message.

Regardless of what it is, how do I get the bot to run correctly.
You didn't say what you were trying to run or what profile, so how can I help you?
(07-05-2016, 08:26 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't say what you were trying to run or what profile, so how can I help you?

This occurs in ANY duty profile / dungeon if the bot is disabled and re-enabled.
I first encountered it after disabling the bot to interact with the elevator as well as when my healer somehow teleported 2 packs ahead of the rest of the group in the Aetherochemical Plant.
Ever since the 3.3 update, the bot will not resume if for any reason it is disabled/enabled after entering a duty.
Prior to 3.3, I used the Duty Finder every day to enter the daily roulette manually then activated the bot on all 4 characters and all worked fine.
I am experiencing the same issue any time I queue up for any duty. I am in Halatali currently with my 4 bots. and once enabled nothing happens. But this is the only verbiage in the console.