MMOMinion

Full Version: Basic Noob Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to MMOminion first day user: I did 2 account sub for 30 days and the 1-50 addon pack.

I am having issues that I am unable to figure out so I will post them here:

1.  Auto follow does not  seem to work,  i finally got it working buy downloading The Party Follow Assist lua from the lua forums.  Is this needed for follow to work, I got it to work one time without it but not again.  I am not sure what the trick is to get it working  is i have my 2nd toon set to Assist Conjurer Zone name Bot Enabled, Follow Target, Track Target  but she stands there like a dork.. unless i use the LUA addon.  Any tips on this or is the feature just buggy on follow alone

2. Is there a way for my 2nd toon to follow toon 1 across zone lines.  My 2nd toon is a mentor and she runs up to the zone line and stops toon 1 keeps going Any tips?

3. I setup my UI placement for Party follow assistant and other screen items.   i followed the video for multi box setup.  However when i change between the two windows all the UI boxes move back to default locations.  Any tips?

4. Many of the quest items have single instance zones and require toon 1 to disband to so as to zone into the instance.  Is there a way to 
                   Have the bot disband automatically?  
                   Reinvite toon 2 after mission?
                   Is there a way to have Toon 2 to auto accept the invite?
                   Is there a way to have Toon 2 auto accept the teleport commands

5. Last question is on the Advanced Settings i downloaded the multibox LUA and turned on the server and checked Multibox  is this how that is to work?  I got it to work one time where it started and stopped both bots but that was it.  Is there  a trick to this or is it buggy?