MMOMinion

Full Version: Keybinds + Mouse broken-ish after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh hey,

Key binds stopped working for me after updating 1-2 days ago. I have set filters to F-Keys, and even after unbinding and rebinding them, they still don't work. Furthermore, when attaching minion to the game, the default behaviour for right click/left click held for moving the camera behaves in a weird way. When I release the mouse button after moving the camera, my cursor has travelled the relative distance on my screen and it often ends up on the left or right screen from the one I am playing on. I was unable to replicate this without minion attached.

Since I use Logitech keyboards and mice, I am used to a bit of a weird experience (since minion seems to have some sort of issue with it) but it didn't bother me that much. The camera thing makes playing pretty difficult though. 
Yeah, it's really weird... I use Legacy for playing myself and Standard for when the bot controls movement (obviously). No controller settings set to enabled at all. Could this be a 3rd party tool or windows fucking with me? Since we are on the topic, how are adjustable default binds coming along, fx?