MMOMinion

Full Version: Download problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem when i try to download the last update of Mmominion.

I have this message 
An exception occurred during a Webclient request. Failed to download File: MinionLancher.exe

Do you have a solution for this one,
Thanks in advance !
99 times out of 100 this behavior is caused by anti-virus. We updated MinionLauncher.exe today so even if it worked before your AV may decide to block it.
I did everything, white listed since i began etc...
It only doesn't work since the last update for no reason (no changes or others).
Had the same problem, found out AVG was deleting the minionlauncer.exe file, pretty much had to put the .exe files into the exception list and it was good to go
(07-06-2016, 01:54 PM)Sazabi Wrote: [ -> ]Had the same problem, found out AVG was deleting the minionlauncer.exe file, pretty much had to put the .exe files into the exception list and it was good to go

I have the folder into the exception since i started to use it so it's very weird...

I have the minionlaucher.exe on another computer so i copied it on this computer and now it's working (without changes... strange but it's working so nice).

Thanks all !
hi here same problem...
but my antivirus detect 1 trojan after instal of luncher
i have bitdender total security
plz check your update 

ty for help