MMOMinion

Full Version: [QUESTION] Craft !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there i love this bot, isthere any Craft tool in store or in the bot to make it work? :D
There is a crafting section on the bot. Change the Bot Mode to crafting. From there you can make skill profiles and crafting orders to make anything you like. I'm not sure if there is a guide maybe look at the wiki if not let me know what you're trying to do and I can help you make one.
(07-06-2016, 04:52 AM)JWD1994 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a crafting section on the bot. Change the Bot Mode to crafting. From there you can make skill profiles and crafting orders to make anything you like. I'm not sure if there is a guide maybe look at the wiki if not let me know what you're trying to do and I can help you make one.

im having problems when it need to do the Basis Synth it stuck there :(
(07-06-2016, 11:19 AM)Juleeh4ppl Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2016, 04:52 AM)JWD1994 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a crafting section on the bot. Change the Bot Mode to crafting. From there you can make skill profiles and crafting orders to make anything you like. I'm not sure if there is a guide maybe look at the wiki if not let me know what you're trying to do and I can help you make one.

im having problems when it need to do the Basis Synth it stuck there :(

How are you setting the skills up?
If you tell me what you want it to do I could make you one and explain it to you.
A simple way of doing it tho if its a set rotation is to have each skill on a step basically a macro I guess but better.
SKill one would be step >= 1 step < 2
Skill two would be step >=2 step < 3
ect....
You can also use condition checks. Progress checks and so on to make a smarter profile.
Jut let me know what you're trying to have it make and what skills you want it to do and I'll guide you through it.
i wanted to try with Bronze ingot !
Or something like that to generate exp :P
(07-06-2016, 02:07 PM)Juleeh4ppl Wrote: [ -> ]Or something like that to generate exp :P

It really depends how many of each skill you want. For what stats you have and what you're crafting. 
You'll have to get back to me more if you need more help but maybe you'll pick it up from what I'm saying here.

Say 40 Durability craft that takes you 1 synth to finish.

Basic Touch x3
Step >= 1
Step < 4
Standard Synth
Step >= 4
Step < 5

There are a number of ways you could do it.
Basic Touch
Durability >= 11
Standard Synth
Durability < 11

It works down the list so if you wanted Masters mend you could do.
Masers Mend
Durability < 11
CP >= 92
Basic Touch
Durability >= 11
Hasty Touch
Durability >= 11
Standard Synth
Durability < 11