MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling 30-60 profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After tinkering with Sebb's Leveling 2.0 Profile I've created a few profiles to share which do a better job at HQ. Using these for making mats/leve turn-ins. If you have any issues just ask. 30-35 & 35-40 Will use Steady Hand I or II , 40-50 & 50-60 assumes Steady Hand II is unlocked.

All level *requirements* are recommendations. With decent gear and the correct cross class skills my level 35 armorer can run 40-50 script no problems. These profiles run off CP checks mostly so higher CP = Higher chance to get HQ etc. Keep your gear updated

Leveling 30-35 1.2 (40,80 Dura) Updated *7/28/2016* -- Skills used (Muscle Memory,Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing,Careful Synthesis II, Tricks of the Trade, Ingenuity)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bdozcmgkfya59...9.lua?dl=0
DISCLAIMER: This is an edited Sebb's Leveling 2.0 Profile posted on these forums to include using Byregot's at 7 Inner fire stacks. Muscle Memory, and Ingenuity are NOT required just suggested.
level 30 280-290+ cp Recommended 

Leveling 35-40 1.1 (40, 80 Dura) Updated *7/28/2016* -- Skills used (Muscle Memory,Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing,Careful Synthesis II, Tricks of the Trade,  Comfort Zone)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrqs9xfa0lwmrv...9.lua?dl=0
Description: This is the above profile optimized more including Comfort Zone. HQ Rate is Significantly better than 1st profile  
level 35 300-320+ cp Recommended

Leveling 40-50 1.2 (40,80 Dura) Updated *7/14/2016* -- Skills used (Muscle Memory,Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing,Careful Synthesis II, Tricks of the Trade, Comfort Zone, Waste Not)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpq6locrqc82mn...9.lua?dl=0
Description: Again, even more optimizations and including a new cross-class skill (waste not). Improvements in 40Dur HQ Rate
I have also tested the profile to work at level 40 320-340+ cp Recommended
1.2 - Added Precise Touch usage > Hasty Touch

Leveling 50-60 1.3 (35,40,70 & 80 Dura) Updated*8/16/2016* -- Skills used (Muscle Memory,Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing,Careful Synthesis II, Tricks of the Trade, Comfort Zone, Waste Not, Ingenuity)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e81hd3ss7zoll9...3.lua?dl=0
Description: Edited with less ToT being used at the wrong times,crafts a bit quicker,and uses ingenuity to help finish the progress (If CP available). With proper gear and mix of HQ mats im getting 90-100% HQ on 80 Durability crafts. Works for blue/red crafting scrip collectible turn-ins as well.
420Craftsmanship / 410 Control 320cp/350cp w/food recommended.

Full Cross Class 50-60 Crafting -- 1.0 (35,40,70 & 80 Dura) Updated*11/10/2016* -- Skills used (Muscle Memory,Hasty Touch, Byregot's Blessing,Careful Synthesis II, Tricks of the Trade, Comfort Zone, Waste Not II, Innovation, Ingenuity II)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5u58wbx2a8x5q...0.lua?dl=0
Description: 430-470cp recommended (Untested below that). I use this final profile at 60 to craft food and blue / red script collectables. Any issues let me know here or on discord thanks.

[Image: ObOSfQM.png]

I didn't find a suitable profile to craft birch syrup as a non-60 crafter without comfort zone on the forums. So I created this profile, figured I would share it maybe someone else could use it.

Leveling 50-60 35 Dura -- Skills used (Muscle Memory, Waste Not I, Tricks of the Trade, Hasty Touch)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9u4oo15orspcz...r.lua?dl=0
DISCLAIMER: I'm new at this so surely it can be improved upon. it WILL NOT HQ, mass production with +53% EXP, If you have all 50 cross class skills don't bother with this profile use my 50-60 profile.
These are nice, I haven't leveled some of the prereq skills yet and just started crafting. LVL 2.0 definitely needed a boost in the HQ department :)

Been messing with my own (mostly static step 1 -> 13 based on crafting optimizer sim) profiles so I can feel the pain of building the more complex smart/generic ones.
(07-13-2016, 02:25 AM)BadGuy Wrote: [ -> ]These are nice, I haven't leveled some of the prereq skills yet and just started crafting. LVL 2.0 definitely needed a boost in the HQ department :)

Been messing with my own (mostly static step 1 -> 13 based on crafting optimizer sim) profiles so I can feel the pain of building the more complex smart/generic ones.

Thanks :), and the 30-35 profile should run with the level 15 cross-class skills + Byregot's.  Hasty Touch, Tricks of the Trade , Byregot's Blessing ,Careful Synthesis I (If you don't have II, or even basic synthesis if careful is not found), this is something Sebb had set up and I left it in the lower level profiles.

If you don't have Byregot's well the original 2.0 leveling script got me there. ThumbsUp

P.S. I don't suggest running it without Careful Synth. Basic will fail and you will lose mats.
When using the 50-60 profile and trying to craft grade 1 dexterity dissolvent it wont use byregots blessing any idea why? stats are: craft: 451 cont: 410 cp: 321 It has the cp and everything just finishes the craft without using it.
(08-16-2016, 02:12 AM)naruto701 Wrote: [ -> ]When using the 50-60 profile and trying to craft grade 1 dexterity dissolvent it wont use byregots blessing any idea why? stats are: craft: 451 cont: 410 cp: 321 It has the cp and everything just finishes the craft without using it.

It should use it at 7 stacks, (Hasty touches can fail). I will upload the current version of that file I'm using let me know if that fixes your issue. If you don't have 140 CP at 7 inner fire stacks it will not use greatstrides+bryegot's. it holds off to just Bryegot's after the final Mend so it doesn't fail the synth.  

(7 stacks and 140 cp are adjustable) just let me know thanks. Btw get some Fish Soup that extra 26 CP will help.
(08-16-2016, 10:51 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 02:12 AM)naruto701 Wrote: [ -> ]When using the 50-60 profile and trying to craft grade 1 dexterity dissolvent it wont use byregots blessing any idea why? stats are: craft: 451 cont: 410 cp: 321 It has the cp and everything just finishes the craft without using it.

It should use it at 7 stacks, (Hasty touches can fail). I will upload the current version of that file I'm using let me know if that fixes your issue. If you don't have 140 CP at 7 inner fire stacks it will not use greatstrides+bryegot's. it holds off to just Bryegot's after the final Mend so it doesn't fail the synth.  

(7 stacks and 140 cp are adjustable) just let me know thanks. Btw get some Fish Soup that extra 26 CP will help.

Seems my cp was the issue thanks for the help! Also what do i change to switch that up?
Just go into skill manager and adjust the number on Greater strides (inner fire stacks). The CP check is needed because mend + strides + blessing = 148cp leaving you short for the mend and losing the craft but it can be disabled if you want.
Well might be a good idea not to mess with it then thanks again.
Great profiles! Really helping in my level up