MMOMinion

Full Version: [Grind] Not sticking to min/max fate levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got an issue where with the Grind module, it won't stick to the min/max levels of fates in that area. I've double checked the setting time and time again it's random since it's only started today and makes it effectively annoying to afk.

What could I look into to see how to fix this?
Are you 100% sure that the fate level + and - are set.
The + and - calculatr off you current level so say you're level 15 and you set + 3 and - 5
It will do fates between level 10 and 18 if you're 15.
Same problem here, my character is level 23, and i have MaxFateLvl = +0, and MinFateLvl = -2. And its running to nearby level 32 & 46 fates, and getting stomped on. Im not sure what else im missing.

edit: i checked the Dev>Fate Info, and the fates min/max levels are listed correctly, my character level is listed correctly also.
Hope you aren't adding the + and - to them.

0 doesn't work as intended for maxfatelevel btw, set it to 1
(01-01-2017, 06:30 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you aren't adding the + and - to them.

0 doesn't work as intended for maxfatelevel btw, set it to 1

yeah im not adding the + or -.

I was digging through the LUA and saw "(maxFateLevel ~= 0 and (fate.level > (Player.level + maxFateLevel))))"
and was thinking, hmmmm its not going to get to the second part of that evaluation, and was going to ask that.
you beat me to it.