MMOMinion

Full Version: Set evac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i press SetEvacPoint it doesn't work it just keeps walking back to the aetheryte  where the default position is. Doesn't matter which zone i am in the evac point won't set
I thought I was the only one. Also won't let me change the evac point from whatever is defaulted. I thought I was doing something wrong or missing a step like setting up a marker. It definitely is running back to an evac point but I can't set that point.

* What OS are you running? - win10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - windows defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - default directory
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - malwarebytes
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - mumble, ts, dxtory, geforce experience, msi afterburner, teamviewer
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - yup, bot runs fine
* Are you running the bot as admin? - yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? - nope
Yeah i used to be able too not sure what happened after these updates
Will have a look later, I think this needs to be updated for the new mesher.
+ me also
Same ordeal. I was about to post in the discord chat but searched for this instead hoping it'd be a fix I could apply. It does affect fate progress for some zones with the unnecessary travel. I hope this can be resolved soon!

Thanks for the time and help it's appreciated :)
Any update to the setevac point fix?

I manually entered the coords just to change some evac spots for now. For anyone wondering how just use the navtest, relatively easy...

1. Load navtest module
2. Idle at the spot you want to setevac at
3. Inside navtest module press get current position, copy those XYZ values and set them aside
4. Close minion
5. Load the .info file (\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\Navigation\) for the zone you want in your preferred editor
6. Search 'evac' to find setevac point much faster

Example

Code:
["evacPoint"] = {
["h"] = 2.292843580246;
["x"] = 203.82476806641;
["y"] = 302;
["z"] = -183.94596862793;
};

I did not make any revisions to h

7. Edit values appropriately, taking great care not to accidentally enter them for a different axis!!!
8. Reload minion :)
Thanks for the work around! btw, no need to close minion. Skip step 4 and while minion is up you can copy and paste the x,y,z values into the .info file then when you're done and saved the file, use the "Reload Lua" from the main MMOMinion button and it'll update without the need for closing.