MMOMinion

Full Version: A few questions about this bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everbody, ive been considering buying a bot for ffxvi and thus have a few questions.

Will i be able to buy/download profiles/setups that can do leveling for me, story quest etc?

as long as you use common sense, how high is the ban ration of said bot? (i know there is always a chance)

i dont want to use any ground breaking things, to draw attention to myself, so is it a good idea to use the teleport feature?

what im hoping to find is the best bot that can help me automate some areas of the game, as im limited by how much time i have to play.
im not looking to farm gil for selling or doing powerleveling services, just want to benefit myself while being at work or chilling with the wife etc.

any other information that would be good for a new person to this bot, would always be welcomed: profiles setup anything else.
(07-11-2016, 03:52 AM)bholm20dk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everbody, ive been considering buying a bot for ffxvi and thus have a few questions.

Will i be able to buy/download profiles/setups that can do leveling for me, story quest etc?

as long as you use common sense, how high is the ban ration of said bot? (i know there is always a chance)

i dont want to use any ground breaking things, to draw attention to myself, so is it a good idea to use the teleport feature?

what im hoping to find is the best bot that can help me automate some areas of the game, as im limited by how much time i have to play.
im not looking to farm gil for selling or doing powerleveling services, just want to benefit myself while being at work or chilling with the wife etc.

any other information that would be good for a new person to this bot, would always be welcomed: profiles setup anything else.

yes this bot can do leveling your classes, do story quests or side quests, leveling gathering classes when you buy the needed addons.
but you will need to run dungeons on your own.
i for my self will not recommend use teleport hack, dunno how safe it is but its like the name says a Hack.
ADDONS

in my eyes is the bot hard to use without the any addons for newbies, so calculate some extra money for the addons as well.

regards super4uwak
i bought 1 addon 1-50 leveling, any other addons you can vote for?
1-60 gathering is great :3 all 50-60 story quest is good, sebbs class quests basically fate grinds for you while swapping zones, buying gear and such as well. i recommend it too. but in order is gathering most important, sebbs classes package, then maybe something else

ive been botting for a couple years with it, never banned or even received a tell asking/accusing of botting. i mainly bot crafting, gathering multiple items with sebbs profile. and recently grinding some classes with the class package.

i run 4 accounts gathering :3 all leveled to 60s ez pz and such i do all dungeons manually though or unsync for my alt clears
so far its been a blast "leveling" id deff recommend this program to anyone wondering if its worth it.

as far as the addons it sounds like i should grab the sebb package then :)
id advise leveling assistant too...with sebs
put the profile to cross class and turn assistant on...

keeps all my non main classes ~10 levels behind the main class

Its handy for getting the soul crystals for every class at lvl30 too

I use sebs class and latys story plus lvl assistant a lot

there is also sebs crafting profiles for leveling, which helps level doh