MMOMinion

Full Version: Radar Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, 
Look to be totally honest, I probably am just not doing something right but I cant find it in the wiki and there is no answer in a forum search.

* What OS are you running? - win10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - none\windows defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - NO
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - NO
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - YES
* Are you running the bot as admin? - YES
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - minionapp
*Are you running any Bot addons? - only stuff from the store?

Bot runs perfectly in all aspects expect when i open the radar module and toggle radar on. i dont see any overlay and i cant see anything seemly happening. what is suppose to happen? can someone show me a screenshot of it working and/or what am i doing wrong?
make sure you check off some objects do display, if you just turn it on with nothing to display no magic will happen.
(07-17-2016, 10:17 PM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you check off some objects do display, if you just turn it on with nothing to display no magic will happen.

And Im an idiot. but seriously. thank you!
There's an annoying issue with a radar with not holding a settings.
As you can see at the screenshot, things are displayed even when they are ticked off.
To fix it I have to turn it on and again off.
Position of the 2D radar is as well reseted at each log in.
Settings for hunt filter are also not saved. I always have it at A ranks and have to adjust it every log in.

[Image: 096f122054.jpg]