MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Bot only works occasionally since today's update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to gather laurels. The days before I just set up a marker and typed in the item name I want to gather under Item Priority (in this case "Lorbeer" because I play in German), selected the new marker and started the bot. It worked perfectly fine. Today, when I try to do the same, the bot runs to a node, activates it and when the gathering window appears the bot stops most of time. Sometimes it gathers what I want but there's also the possibility that the bot gathers something else. I can make it work again through closing the game's gathering window without stopping the bot. Then the character moves a step forward and starts gathering. I need to do that on pretty much every node.
It seems the bot isn't able to activate skills on the first attempt, directly after he ran to a new node. When I close the window and he activates the node again he's able to use skills and starts gathering.
Im having issues with it as well as of todays patch with gathering. It will walk to the gather point and not do anything. I stop it and start it back up and it will gather the wrong item then run to another node and repeat.