MMOMinion

Full Version: Stack Overflow - Botany Profile and Reload lua makes the bot crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since today's update the bot also completely stops working - it won't let me interact with anything in the bot's windows. Usually I fix that by reloading the lua modules but when I do it now pretty much anything disappeares (including Minion and ACR icon) and won't show up again. This also happens when I try to use a Botany profile. The only thing that shows is a minimized settings window with an endless list of buttons. The console shows the following continuously a few times per second:

Code:
12:34:53> failed with
    ?:0: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:1778: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:1778: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow