MMOMinion

Full Version: NEW ACR? For WHM or BLM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask if anyone is working on a ACR profile for WHM and BLM? Right now their is really not a good profile out their. Like bard and Sum had? i  would be very will to give money to help push this alone and buy a copy just kinda looking for a ACR update i know Sebbs said he was going to work on some for classes that dont really have anything right now but that has been about a month i know it takes time to make one sadly i am not a programmer. But the ACR profiles you can buy now just really take dps to a new lvl. SO if anyone has any info with whats going to come out or being worked on would be amazing. XD it would save me from checking the store 3 or 4 times a day lol
Yes, both are being worked on. Also WAR.

You should get onto the discord chat. there is an area specifically devoted to acr and that is where upcoming ones are talked about.
I COULD HUG YOU lol thanks sooo much i will be getting on
Just to add to this thread, I'm also excited for this one. Think I check the store at least daily to see if anything new has been added. If you've come up with a name for it I'd love to know so I can be sure to be on the lookout for exactly that one. :)
Also waiting here for WHM routine... :) I probably own all the ACR routines by now, really good.
check discord channel. there is a whm beta atm
(10-21-2016, 09:33 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]check discord channel. there is a whm beta atm

No link found yet in discord #ACR Support.

:Edit - Ask ACR there are space for some beta tester.
#announcements